Monday, December 2, 2013

Post 16

I have to add follow up questions on my interview.
Here is a new introduction on my essay. I think I have to add more
 
 Introduction
In this present study I am going to examine that children enrich their literacy out of school as Mary Louise Pratt states in her research that "Literacy began for Sam with newly pronounceable names on the picture cards and brought him what has been easily and most integrated experience". I will observe the different activities children use to enrich their literacy and interview how they use materials such as books, cards, magazines to help to expand their discourse between friends. Children love to talk with each other through things that they have in common with each other. Children go on for hours about what they love to do and what they watch on the television. Now, we have technology which children use to look up different things on the computer like new information that they could carry with them and how they could find things they could apply to their everyday activities. I would want to expand on what Mary Louise has researched and use technology to elaborate more on my findings through literacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment