Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My Interview Protocol #9

Research
My research consists on literacy learning out of school. How children are able to put in practice what they read out of school and use it in school with other language arts classes. I am very interested in this topic because my son has overcome his fear of reading. He has taken a different approach on how to read through something that entertains him and makes him enjoy what he is reading. He reads wrestling magazines, books that are wrestling based, trading cards to guide him in reading them and trading with his peers, he uses the computer to find out what happens in every wrestling match and what the wrestler’s signatures moves are. As the proud mom that I am due to the fact that my son has overcome his fear I can’t wait to see what goes on in my son’s little brain and what findings I am going to bring to share.
 
No general questions interviewing my son
But if I was interviewing someone else would ask them.

 
Interview Questions
Why do you love wrestling so much?
Why do you use the computer to get your information on your favorite wrestlers?
Why do you like to trade your cards with your friends?
Why do you like wrestling magazines so much?
Do you like to read wrestling books?

No comments:

Post a Comment