Monday, October 21, 2013

Research Subject # 7


MY NAME?
Julissa Lopez

WHAT MY RESEARCH TOPIC IS?
Literacy learning out of school.

WHY AM I DOING THIS STUDY?
How does your child use to learn to practice literacy though engaging in wrestling magazines?
How can your child use his wrestling books for his reading skills?

WHY HAVE I SELECTED YOU?
I have selected you because you are the mother of a son that I could use as my subject in my research about how literacy is being used at home.

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU?
To get a feel of what your son does with literacy out of school. These interviews will be conducted in your home.

MEETING DETAILS/ LENGHT OF TIME?
I will be visiting with you for at least 30 minutes in a period of two weeks. Which these interviews will take place in your home.


RECORDING OR NOT?
Yes I will record to be able to go back and write my data collection in my research paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment