Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Short Analysis Grade #12

Short Analysis Grade

20   quality of the research question   (My Grade: 18)
20   developed categories of analysis relevant to the data and to the research question   (My Grade :18)
15   relevant, effective examples to demonstrate what the categories show with respect to the research question (My Grade:12)
15   clear, direct statements of what the examples show with respect to the research question                          (My Grade:12) 
15   clear, logical organization appropriate for writing studies research essay   (My Grade:12)
10   conclusion  sums up findings and reflects on limitations of the analysis and/or further possibilities for study
(My Grade:8)
5     grammar/readability  (My Grade:5)

Hope this is a substantial guide for my grade average on something I have not been taught how to do well.
So I tried my best and took my time to due this essay in a way I think I could convey the question based on the research that was provided to me.
Thanks,
Julissa

No comments:

Post a Comment